2024 Turn the Tide Mentoring Program applications have now closed. The program will run again in 2025, sign up to the newsletter to stay informed.
We are looking for mentors and mentees to participate.
The program will match women at all stages of their careers with mentors, and we will be with you to support you both along the way.
The mentoring program is online and free for WISA members.
Time commitment to the program:
- There are two 4hr formal workshops. One at the start of the program on the 5th March 2024 and the second one at the end of the program on the 5th November 2024.
- Every 2 months there will be drop in sessions online for participants to ask questions or brainstorm with the Affectus team.
- Every alternate month interesting and relevant material will be provided to participants to help enhance their mentoring partnership.
- Mentors and mentees have access to a program portal with resources
- We recommend that mentoring meetings take place at a minimum of once a month and each meeting is no longer than 1 hour. This, however, is ultimately for the pair to decide and commit to at the commencement of the mentor partnership.